Min kollega Monika Nybohm och jag för i denna podcast ett samtal om andning och mindfulness.
Såhär beskriver Monika innehållet o podcasten på sin hemsida.
This week’s topic explores the art of remaining calm while under pressure. Breathing and mindfulness expert Lina Lanestrand joins us to discuss techniques for effectively managing stress.
Breathing is one of the most effective ways to convert a negative physiological reaction from stress to a calmer and more collected state. Practising and engraining mindful breathing and living techniques in your daily life can help you deal with more than just stress. It can give you a brand new outlook on life, as if you were a newborn experiencing the world for the very first time!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What breathing and mindfulness is all about
- How to ground yourself in the present moment
- How to experience life to the fullest using all of your senses
- How to treat each thought and experience as if it is your first
- How to talk to your fears
- How breathing mindfully can totally transform your life
- Simple actions you can take to be more mindful in your day-to-day life
If you listened all the way to the end…
You’ll hear an interesting discussion about how you can be mindful on social media. You’ll also learn the difference between escaping your reality and knowing when it’s okay to play.
Jag kan varmt rekommendera dig att lista dig för Monikas nyhetsbrev, för att få inspiration inom personlig utveckling.